Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ROMS grid class in Python

I have just finished a beta version of a grid class for ROMS (or other curvilinear C-grids). I have not cut out a release from the svn yet, as I am waiting for comments from others. However, you can see the source code here. You can get the entire toolset from svn with:

svn co http://pong.tamu.edu/svn/python/trunk/ rdh_python


I have also posted an introductory tutorial here. Other tutorials (and a fancier page) will be posted to

http://pong.tamu.edu/~rob/python/tutorials/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am postdoc fellow at Sultan Qaboos University. I recently started my work on ROMS. I installed ROMS successfully and now trying to prepare initial and boundary conditions for my problem. I was looking for some help and found this website. The reference to pong.tamu.edu/svn is not accessible to me from my current working place in Oman. Just wonder if the aforementioned website is accessible to US region only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might try github.com/hetland for more up-to-date codes.

    ReplyDelete